Prompt One for the Johnlock Party
“I Stopped his Laughing” Moriarty drabble. (Warning: R for language)
The only warnings I’m going to give are these are a bit dark (Obvious) and more than likely have an Adult/MA/NC-17rating.
1. Reptilia: School AU. WIP. Moriarty and Sherlock go to school together, Moriarty hates Sherlock. But there is much more than that.
2. Doesn’t Have A Title, But it’s Five Ways Moriarty and Sherlock Met Each Other: AU (I suppose), trigger warning for planned non-con that doesn’t occur. Oh and a couple are Fem!Sherlock, Fem!Moriarty.
3. Stationary: Short fic, Sherlock writes Moriarty a letter.
4. Untitled: Moriarty writes to Sherlock from prison.
5. A Little Healthy Competition: AU: College students. D/S. Mild BDSM.
6. Vain Insanity: Moriarty is actually Sherlock’s imaginary friend. Warning: Violence. I won’t say much, but be careful if you don’t think you can handle it.
7. One Date, Three Meals, and the End of Things: What if Sherlock had called ‘Jim from ITs’ number?
8. Boredom: Sherlock/Moriarty/Riding Crop. Yup, smut.
9. Untitled: Smut. Really smutty. Really, really, really, really smutty. Oh, and bees.
10. Sex and Violence: It’s really Sherlock/John, but it’s Sherlock/Moriarty scenes are very ‘good’, just ‘good’, not saying anything else.
11. “It’s the wrong time and place to be thinking of you”: Smutty. That awkward moment when you shout your ‘enemy’s’ name in bed. Oops.
12. Sinister Kids: Short and lovely.
13. We’re Gonna Wash Ourselves in Sin: Smut.
14. Know Thine Enemy: It’s cute. That’s the only way I can describe it.
15. My fuse is short and my blood pressure is high: Possessive Moriarty, established relationship. Short.
16. Untitled: Starts as non-con, ends lovely.
17. Discovered Feelings For Moriarty?: Sherlock writes a blog post about Moriarty.
18. to write about: Smut.
19. Good Boy: Self-explanatory, I believe.
20. Cat and Mouse: See above.
21. I get the feeling if I stay with you you’ll never let me go: Smut in a dressing room.
22. Stretch Out and Wait: Really good series. Smut.
23. Phone Sex: Not the typical meaning though.
24. What Happens When Nothing Happens: Series, good. I would say smut but it’s a bit more…I don’t know how to describe it..it’s just good.
There is more out there.
But this is what I have found so far.
P.S I’ve used the word smut more in this post than I ever have in my life. NEVER AGAIN. I NEED A NEW WORD TO DESCRIBE THESE THINGS.
I’m really bad at descriptions today, I had about three hours of sleep and I’m crashing from the Monster I had earlier. If anyone needs anything else. You know how to find me.
And go around Tumblr in an awesome posse. I need to sleep. But much love.
lmao, i immediately follow any sherlock/moriarty shippers i encounter, too. WE ARE AN ELITE BUNCH.
Suddenly, there are Sherlock/Moriarty shippers on my dash, and I’m almost crying with joy.
Eeeeeeeeeeee this is my secret (okay not so much now) ship. >.> LET ME LOVE YOU ALL!